COVID-19 Closure of the City Buildings

Based on the advice of the Adams County Health Department, all City Buildings will be closing to the public at the end of business today (03/17/2020) until further notice.

Please click here to view the notice from Mayor Kyle Moore.

Engineering FAQs

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • Fix my sidewalk

  • I need an address for my house or development

  • I need to do some digging on City Right-of-Way

  • I need to report a pothole

  • I want to construct a new driveway for my house

  • I want to report a broken street light

  • I want to report a broken traffic signal

  • I want to temporarily place a trash dumpster in front of my house

  • I would like to have an Accessible Parking Space in front of my house

  • My garbage or recycling was not picked up

  • My Street or alley needs resurfacing

  • There is a dead or dangerous tree on City Right-of-Way

  • Where are my property pins along City Right of Way?

  • Where can I get a City Map?