City Licenses

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The City Clerk's office is responsible for issuing several different types of licenses, including: Second Hand Stores, Trailer Parks, Auctioneer, Auction House, Live Entertainment, Bowling Lanes, Pool Tables, Junk Yard, Sign Contractor, Peddler, Taxicab/Limousine, Taxicab Driver, Trapshooting, Solicitor, Carnival, Circus, Going Out of Business (as required by state law),  House Moving, Raffle, Sound Car, Firework Display, Coin Operated Amusement Devices and Liquor Licenses.

Applications for several of these licenses are available for download from the Business Licenses section of this website. Those not listed on the website can be obtained by contacting the City Clerk's office.

City Licenses and Permits