City Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please visit the Licenses and Permits page for a listing of all a combine listing of all City Licenses & Permits.


Fireworks Display Permit

  • Departments:City Clerk
  • Divisions:City Licenses, City Permits
  • Phone:(217) 228-4510

Permits are required for fireworks outdoor shows or for special effects.

How to obtain a license

The applicant must submit:

For More Information:
City Clerk
City Hall 
730 Maine Street, First Floor
Quincy, Illinois 62301

Return to full list >>