COVID-19 Closure of the City Buildings

Based on the advice of the Adams County Health Department, all City Buildings will be closing to the public until further notice.

Please click here to view the guidelines for outdoor food and beverage service.

City Licenses and Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Amusement Licenses

City Code requires any individual or establishment that conducts or operates any amusement which is open to the public and for admission to which a fee is charged to first obtained a license. Coin operated mechanical amusement and music devices have an associated fee of $30 per device. See Chapter 112 Amusement [PDF].

How to obtain a license

The applicant must submit:

For More Information:
City Clerk
City Hall
730 Maine Street, First Floor
Quincy, Illinois 62301

Return to full list >>