CIty of Quincy ePay Services will be unavailable from 11:00 pm, Friday, May 26, 2017 until 3:00 am, Saturday, May 27, 2017 while our ePay vendor completes system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.
If your utility service has been shut off for non-payment, please follow the steps below to restore your service.
Please note the following:
- You must provide a confirmation number to the Utilities Department employee who reconnects your service. If you do not have a printer, please be prepared to show the employee either your confirmation email, or the payment confirmation screen on your phone.
- Service will not be restored to empty residences. Someone must be at the residence at the time of reconnection to provide the Utilities Department employee with proof of payment.
- Employees will no longer accept cash and check payments at your home.
To Restore Service:
- Pay your account, using the One Time Payment form below. You will need your account number, as shown on your utility bill, or late notice
- Contact the Department of Utilities at 217-228-4580.
During Business Hours: A Utilities Department Customer Service Clerk will dispatch a Utilities Department employee to the residence to restore service. A $20 fee will be charged to accounts with service restored during business hours.
After Business Hours: Your call will be answered by the Utilities Department answering service, who will dispatch a Utilities Department employee to the residence to restore service. A $60 fee will be charged to accounts with service restored after business hours.
- When the Utilities Department employee arrives to reconnect your service, please provide them with proof of payment, either in the form of a printed receipt, or by showing them the payment confirmation on your cell phone.
One Time Payment